Damage Expert Used Cars | D'Ieteren | Brussel
At D’Ieteren, we have brought fluid mobility to our clients for the past 215 years. A genuine experience, with multimodal innovation at full speed. To do so, we count on the best skills of the brightest minds, filled with motivation and ambition, taking the lead and innovating non-stop.
We tackle mobility challenges with tons of experience and great knowhow. With a passion for technique that has always characterized our 100% Belgian company. Move the country with us. Make your move. Moving people forward. Towards the future of healthy, innovative mobility.
As Taxation Expert, you will be responsible for carrying out technical and optical inspections (damage and mechanical controls) on cars purchased by our Belgian purchasing team.
You will carry out inspections either on the site of our clients (large fleet accounts) or in our physical pop-up-store in Woluwe. You will be equipped with an intuitive tablet application and the required toolsets to carry out vehicle inspections. You will prepare technical and optical, conclusive, and substantiated reports, which are transferred directly to our pricing team, which is responsible for pricing valuation of cars you will inspect.
You will be daily activity, you will be often in contact with our B2B clients (fleet clients) and our pricing experts. Therefore, we are looking for a profile with strong technical expertise as well as a commercial mindset.
- Inspecting vehicles remotely on the sites of our B2B clients
- Inspecting vehicles physically in our pop-up retail store in Woluwe
- Generating digital reports on cars inspected, to be used by our pricing team
- Giving an indicating about your expected valuation of the cars you have inspected
- Deep skills and experience in used car inspections
- Expert knowledge of most common bodywork and running mechanical problems issues
- Commercial mindset and experience being in contact with customers is a plus
- Experience working with different automotive brands
- High attention to details
- Organized and structured in your ways of working
- Digital savvy and data-driven, able to work easily with digital tools
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in English and Dutch, French
- Any other European language is a plus
- A role with an important degree of autonomy in a young company with high growth ambitions
- A driven, fun, motivated, caring and collaborative start-up company culture
- A competitive remuneration package, with a number of interesting supplementary advantages