Transformation Office Sr Associate | D'Ieteren | Brussels
At D’Ieteren, we have brought fluid mobility to our clients for the past 215 years. A genuine experience, with multimodal innovation at full speed. To do so, we count on the best skills of the brightest minds, filled with motivation and ambition, taking the lead and innovating non-stop.
We tackle mobility challenges with tons of experience and great knowhow. With a passion for technique that has always characterized our 100% Belgian company. Move the country with us. Make your move. Moving people forward. Towards the future of healthy, innovative mobility.
Purpose of the role
To define its future strategy and steer its transformation journey, D’Ieteren has setup a Transformation Office. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Transformation Office has as mission to transform D’Ieteren into a more innovative, lean and fit-for-the-future organization, reinforcing its position as undisputable leader in the Belgian mobility landscape.
To achieve this mission, the Transformation Office is responsible for designing D’Ieteren's future strategy, defining a coherent, company-wide transformation roadmap and orchestrating its correct execution. In its role as orchestrator of company-wide transformation, the Transformation Office team (i) leads large and/or transversal strategic initiatives centrally and (ii) supports business units in defining and executing their strategic roadmap.
The Transformation Office also assists the CEO in preparing business review meetings with the different business units and communication towards shareholders.
- Support the definition of D’Ieteren's strategic roadmap at group level and ensure alignment of strategy and project portfolio at business unit level
- Lead strategic initiatives, typically with an organizational-wide impact, at central level
- Drive the incubation of new activities / businesses within the organization
- Supervise and/or mentor more junior Transformation Office Associates and colleagues in other business units
- Act as sparring partner and support business units in executing their strategic projects through team coaching and hands-on problem solving
- Prepare business review meetings with the CEO and business unit representatives
- Coordinate monthly reporting and ad hoc presentations towards company shareholders in close collaboration with the management teams of different business units
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills (output driven)
- Hands-on personality with a “can-do” mentality, able to operate in a project-oriented context and deliver on time and under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to build strong working relationships with (senior) management and foster collaboration between teams
- Strong conflict management skills
- Coaching skills (active listening, problem solving, growing, and developing people)
- Ability to elaborate financial models, including good understanding of financial metrics (P&L, cost structure, …)
- Master’s Degree in business, engineering, or similar fields
- Min 4-5 years of experience of which minimum 3 in strategy or management consulting
- Knowledge of tools to find, analyse and present information
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch
- PERSEVERANCE : We value showing grit in the face of obstacles
- HONOURABLE : We value being true to our word
- CURIOUS BOLDNESS : We value continuously learning and acting with daring intent
- SUPPORTIVE : We really care about each other’s success
- ENTHUSIASM : We value expressing emotions as part of our true selves
In exchange for all these qualities we offer you an attractive salary with numerous supplementary advantages like a company car, a fuel card and the opportunity to evolve in a tone-setting company in the Belgian automotive-sector.