Transformation Management Officer | D'Ieteren Auto | Kortenberg
Within the Customer & Business Development department, the Transformation Management service manages the portfolio of strategic projects that are used for the CBD department’s transformation, in order to ensure the implementation of D’Ieteren Auto’s strategic plan in terms of its after-sales service.
The position of Transformation Management Officer reports to the CBD Head of Transformation Management. In this role, the Transformation Management Officer helps the Head of Transformation Management to manage the portfolio of projects and their implementation in terms of planning and budget as well as procedures set up by the Transformation Office department. In this role, the Transformation Management Officer will maintain regular contact with the various project managers and services from the Customer & Business Development department as well as with the Transformation Office and ICT departments.
2. Transformation Management Officer roles and responsibilities:
- Actively following the progress of projects for which monitoring has been assigned to him/her and giving active support to the project team if required;
- For new or future projects, challenge and help the project teams in planning objectives, evaluating costs and benefits expected (business case) as well as the resources necessary in terms of time and personnel;
- Create and update documentation relating to the intake and monitoring of projects in terms of procedures and tools established within the department and by the Transformation Office department;
- Contribute to identifying strategic projects that are relevant to the transformation of the CBD department’s activities and the implementation of D’Ieteren Auto’s after-sales strategy;
- Help to structure and organise the portfolio of projects to ensure coherence, define priorities and plan projects, taking into account their contributions to strategy, possible interdependencies, risks and resources available;
- Stimulate and support change in operating methods in order to best respond to clients’ needs (concessions or end clients).
- University education to Master’s degree level in economic sciences or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ professional experience in project management or strategic consultancy
- Knowledge of the automotive sector is an asset
- Good level of bilingual Dutch-French with active knowledge of English
- Analytical mind, able to see the big picture
- Pragmatic, hands-on approach
- Good communications and oral presentation skills
- Good people skills
- MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint)
As Transformation Management Officer you play a very important role in the future of D'Iieteren. All these responsabilities will be rewarded by an interesting compensations & benefits plan with a lot of extra-legal benefits like a company car and gas card.