Solution Architect Cybersecurity | D'Ieteren | Braine-L'Alleud
For 215 years, at D’Ieteren we have ensured smooth mobility for our customers. A real experience, with innovation at all levels and at full throttle.
We face challenges regarding mobility thanks to our extensive experience and know-how but above all with the passion for technology, which has long characterized us as a Belgian company.
Together, let's move the whole country towards a mobility of the future, which combines innovation and modernity…
Make your move. Moving people forward.
Purpose of the role
You establish and propose an optimal IT architecture solution taking into account the predefined IT strategy, D'Ieteren architecture standards, security standards, organizational needs and tools preferably available in the company or on the market
You implement the approved IT architecture projects and optimize the exchange of data between internal and external applications to guarantee the efficient and continuous operation of applications and systems.
You will ensure effective communication between the various parties and departments with which you are in contact.
As Solution Architect Cybersecurity, your role will be to:
- Translate organizational requirements into process, application, data and technology.
- Design and document solutions considering functional and non-functional requirements such as availability, performance, scalability, and security.
- Present and defend the solution plan and finalize it based on the required modifications to achieve projects that meet the content and form requirements, comply with D'Ieteren's IT strategy, and consider security aspects.
- Establish and update the application architecture, the data architecture, the integration architecture, the technical architecture that responds to user requests and ensure the completeness of the applications and systems used to offer an adequate response to the needs and problems of the customers.
- Work closely with business and IT teams to explain and support an IT solution for a project or architecture concept.
- Monitor the execution of approved projects, ensuring that they remain in line with the established IT strategy while adapting the documentation to the changes brought about by the life of the project.
- Refer to other solution architects when a project is cross-domain.
- For architecture projects:
- Determine project approach for approved projects, coordinate work with relevant project collaborators, and track project progress to successfully complete the implementation of architecture projects.
- Validate, update, write and make available to staff documentation on new architecture systems, procedures and work methods and assist them in using the created documentation appropriately to ensure the efficient operation of the department and correct practices.
- Act as an expert within his/her specialization, study market trends and developments within the field and solve complex problems to make optimal use of the acquired knowledge.
- Identify risks to data confidentiality, integrity, availability, and quality, propose and develop mitigation measures.
- Participate in the elaboration of a project schedule in collaboration with the solution delivery teams to carry out the desired project according to the timing, the budget (resources) and the objectives set beforehand.
- Ensure optimal communication with the parties involved (internal and external)
- Identify blocking risks, interdependencies/conflicts/adherences between requests.
- Participate in the definition of the 3-year security roadmap in collaboration with the CISO.
- Follow the evolution of the security solutions market.
As Solution Architect Cybersecurity, you have:
- A Master's degree in IT or equivalent by experience.
- At least 10 years of professional experience
- 5 years of expertise in IT Architecture
- A good experience in IT security is required.
- Security certification (e.g., CISSP) is a plus.
- Very good knowledge of French and/or Dutch (oral/written) and knowledge of English (oral/written).
- Able to learn and master new technologies quickly.
- Solution oriented and a good analyzer.
- Able to resolve complex problems.
- Curious, collaborative, creative, organized, and assertive.
- PERSEVERANCE : We value showing grit in the face of obstacles
- HONOURABLE : We value being true to our word
- CURIOUS BOLDNESS : We value continuously learning and acting with daring intent
- SUPPORTIVE : We really care about each other’s success
- ENTHUSIASM : We value expressing emotions as part of our true selves
In exchange for all these qualities we offer you an attractive salary with numerous supplementary advantages like a company car, a fuel card and the opportunity to evolve in a tone-setting company in the Belgian automotive-sector.