Soft Skills Facilitator | D'Ieteren Automotive | Elsene
At D’Ieteren, we have brought fluid mobility to our clients for the past 215 years. A genuine experience, with multimodal innovation at full speed. To do so, we count on the best skills of the brightest minds, filled with motivation and ambition, taking the lead and innovating non-stop.
We tackle mobility challenges with tons of experience and great knowhow. With a passion for technique that has always characterized our 100% Belgian company. Move the country with us. Make your move. Moving people forward. Towards the future of healthy, innovative mobility.
In order to respond to the rapid changes and achieve our objectives, our people need to be equipped on how to bring themselves to these changes; how to innovate and how to lead for change in the years ahead.
We believe living our values of Enthusiasm, Perseverance, Honorability, Supportiveness and Curious boldness, creates the foundation for this change. The teaching and embedding of these chosen values throughout the organization is a strategic imperative for D’Ieteren Automotive.
In 2021, we are launching a program for all at D’Ieteren Automotive to empower the corporate culture & values to bring about a full culture transformation.
For this program, D’Ieteren Automotive is currently looking for (m/f) :
They will be part of the D’Ieteren Academy.
We are inviting talented individuals within our organization to become trainers of this program. This is a unique career opportunity to develop yourself as a trainer, coach and facilitator within the D’Ieteren Automotive business.
As a team of trainers you will be responsible for rolling out this program into the broader business. You will support D’Ieteren Automotive and all its people to live the values and build a new culture in an innovative and creative way.
Where normal training is in pursuit of the change of competencies in individuals, this training involves a change in the way things are done in the organization and will bring to life the values for all.
This is a full time position taking responsibility of the values training rollout during 2 years. To equip you for this role you will take part in a ‘Train the Trainer’ program delivered by our external partner and receive 1-1 coaching to support you to be a true agent for change.
- Managing and delivering the roll-out of D’Ieteren Automotive Values trainings across the organization, including managing logistics, preparing materials and venues, delivering trainings, and debriefing learnings and activities
- Evaluating and reporting of insights on the cultural transformation journey and employee engagement of the D’Ieteren Values; and working with our partners to adapt and update training materials and approaches
- Building and embedding of an internal training function; and developing the capability in time to train, coach and facilitate the integration of the Values into working practices
- Sharing experiences and best practices with training and HR colleagues to support continual improvement of personal, team and organization capability
- Working with multiple partners, including external providers, HRBPs, senior leaders and business stakeholders, to understand, inform and meet business development needs
This position will offer you an opportunity to:
- Be at the heart of the D’Ieteren Automotive strategic journey to Mobility 2025
- Enable transformation at individual, team and organisational level
- Innovate and create a dynamic training function in HR at D’Ieteren Automotive
- Receive 1-1 coaching supporting you and your development
- Develop your coaching and facilitation skills
- As a D’Ieteren Automotive employee and Values Trainer, you are someone who:
- Lives and acts with purpose, enthusiasm, and connection to personal values
- Is motivated by supporting and making a difference to other people, teams and the organization
- Holds a learning mindset, curious about understanding and open to feedback
- Is willing to speak up and be bold with action and feedback to others
- Is comfortable being in front of a group of people; and able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Works in partnership and collaboration with colleagues and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills (report writing & oral)
- Strong planning & organization skills
- Languages: French and/or Dutch + English
- PC literate: MS Office
The D’Ieteren Automotive Values are:
- Perseverance: we value showing grit in the face of obstacles
- Curious Boldness: we value continuously learning and acting with daring intent
- Supportive: we really care about each other's success
- Honourable: we value being true to our word
- Enthusiasm: We value expressing emotions as part of our true selves
In exchange for a these qualities we offer you a attractive salary with numerous supplementary advantages like a company car, a fuel card and the opportunity to evolve in a tone-setting company in the Belgian automotive-sector.
At D’Ieteren Automotive, we strive to offer a range of services that are always in line with your daily concerns and aligned to the challenges facing the towns of tomorrow. From shared cars to a multi-vehicle offer or a simplified, transparent maintenance contract, we offer a made-to-measure service whatever the distance to be travelled.