Senior Transformation Office Associate | D'Ieteren Auto | Brussels
Transformation Office Senior Associate – Job description
In an automotive landscape that is continuously changing, driven by technological improvements and changes in customer needs and behaviours towards cars, D’Ieteren Auto is redefining its role in the future mobility ecosystem.
About the Transformation Office
To define its future strategy and steer its transformation journey, D’Ieteren Auto has setup a Transformation Office. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Transformation Office has as mission to transform D’Ieteren Auto into a more innovative, lean and fit-for-the-future organization, reinforcing its position as undisputable leader in the Belgian mobility landscape.
To achieve this mission, the Transformation Office is responsible for designing D’Ieteren Auto’s future strategy, defining a coherent, company-wide transformation roadmap and orchestrating its correct execution. In its role as orchestrator of company-wide transformation, the Transformation Office team (i) leads large and/or transversal strategic initiatives centrally and (ii) supports business units in defining and executing their strategic roadmap.
The Transformation Office also assists the CEO in preparing business review meetings with the different business units and communication towards shareholders.
Transformation Office Senior Associate role
The Transformation Office Senior Associate reports to the Head of Transformation Office.
His/her main tasks are:
- Support the definition of D’Ieteren Auto’s strategic roadmap at group level and ensure alignment of strategy and project portfolio at business unit level
- Lead strategic initiatives, typically with an organizational-wide impact, at central level
- Drive the incubation of new activities / businesses within the organization
- Supervise and mentor the Transformation Office Associates
- Act as sparring partner and support business units in executing their strategic projects through team coaching and hands-on problem solving
- Prepare business review meetings with the CEO and business unit representatives
- Coordinate monthly reporting and ad hoc presentations towards company shareholders in close collaboration with the management teams of different business units
Transformation Office Senior Associate skills & experiences
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills (output driven)
- Hands-on personality with a “can-do” mentality, able to operate in a project-oriented context and deliver on time and under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to build strong working relationships with (senior) management and foster collaboration between teams
- Strong conflict management and communication skills (ability to influence without any hierarchical relationship)
- Coaching skills (active listening, problem solving, growing and developing people)
- Ability to elaborate financial models, including good understanding of financial metrics (P&L, cost structure, …)
- Master’s Degree in business, engineering or similar fields
- At least 5 years of experience of which minimum 3 in strategy or management consulting
- Knowledge of tools to find, analyse and present information (expert in use of Microsoft Office tools)
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch
- Basic understanding of automotive market is a plus
- The opportunity to contribute to drive the transformation of D’Ieteren Auto in a changing industry
- A challenging job with room for growth and development
- A competitive package
- A result-based but fun company culture
- A dynamic working environment with a highly driven team