Senior Social Relations Manager | D'Ieteren | Brussels
At D’Ieteren, we have brought fluid mobility to our clients for the past 215 years. A genuine experience, with multimodal innovation at full speed. To do so, we count on the best skills of the brightest minds, filled with motivation and ambition, taking the lead and innovating non-stop.
We tackle mobility challenges with tons of experience and great knowhow. With a passion for technique that has always characterized our 100% Belgian company. Move the country with us. Make your move. Moving people forward. Towards the future of healthy, innovative mobility.
Purpose of the position:
- The Social Relations Manager will ensure a balanced social climate at D’Ieteren Automotive.
Strategy regarding social climate within the company
- Decides on which type of relation and dialogue we want to have as an employer with the labour unions. Also establishes how each line manager should position him/herself relative to the unions and supports them in this role.
Responsibility for transversal topics
- Is responsible for all transversal topics relative to the labour unions (for example businesses who separate into different branches, remuneration, training, recruitment, etc.). He/she defends the HR decisions during labour union discussions.
SPOC labour unions
- Is the single point of contact for every member of the labour unions. Is also very present during the “Conseil d’Entreprise” and every negotiation with unions.
- Is president of the “CPPT”
- Also builds on a good and balanced relationship with the union's regional secretaries.
- Is responsible as people manager for 1 HR Legal Specialist. Ensures that the team is engaged and aligned with the HR strategy.
- Identifies lacking processes and develops them. Ensures that team members respect existing processes. Develops and monitors KPI’s within the team.
- Is accountable for an efficient and smooth collaboration with the other HR teams.
- Project portfolio management
- Creative & disruptive thinking
- Customer Centricity
- Inspirational leadership & change management
- Agility in dynamic and ambiguous environments
- Perseverance: we value showing grit in the face of obstacles
- Curious Boldness: we value continuously learning and acting with daring intent
- Supportive: we really care about each other's success
- Honourable: we value being true to our word
- Enthousiasm: We value expressing emotions as part of our true selves
- Experiences in relations with labour unions, preferably in a company that has gone through some significant transformations and where labour unions were very present