Risk Analyst | Volkswagen D'Ieteren Finance | Leuven
D’Ieteren automotive has 215 years of experience in mobility, making us a key player in the mobility of the future. As a resolutely forward-looking company, we are continually developing a growing range of mobility products and services that go well beyond selling and distributing cars. By leveraging these products and services that meet your needs now and in the future, we stand ready to tackle the challenges of tomorrow.
Volkswagen D’Ieteren Finance (VDFin) is the undisputed market leader in the field of financial products and services for vehicles of the D’Ieteren group in Belgium: 37 years of experience, over 128.000 vehicles in fleet and a perfect synergy with the dealers of well-known brands like Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Yamaha and MAN. Our goal is to guarantee the mobility of our citizens by offering flexible solutions, qualitative services and thoughtful recommendations.
- Producing periodic risk reports and performing analytical work in the area of risk management for the retail, leasing and dealer finance businesses
- Performing portfolio analysis of customer data, arrears and defaults (vintage curves, econometric models)
- Developing forecast and planning models for the risk parameters (including residual value for second hand cars)
- Analysis and simulation of acceptance rate, new business volumes and their financial impact
- Contributing to the development, monitoring and validation of credit assessment systems (scoring and rating systems) and provisioning models
- Advising other teams in the company for new business development, RV settings, credit decision processes, insourcing and outsourcing projects
- Leading the Residual Value risk meetings
- Leading projects in the area of risk and compliance
- Contributing to the company's business and financial pricing & planning cycle
- Master Degree or PhD in Business administration (Commercial Engineer), Applied Economics or Economics
- At least 5 years experience in financial or leasing services, banking or the insurance business in the financial or risk management departments
- Fluent speaker and writing skills in English, French and Dutch. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- Competences in Econometrics
- Use of statistical packages (STATA, SAS or similar)
- Advanced user of MS Office, including VBA, or other experience in procedural programming languages
- Experience in query languages (SQL)
In exchange for a these qualities we offer you a attractive salary with numerous supplementary advantages like a company car, a fuel card and the opportunity to evolve in a tone-setting company in the Belgian automotive-sector.
At D’Ieteren Automotive, we strive to offer a range of services that are always in line with your daily concerns and aligned to the challenges facing the towns of tomorrow. From shared cars to a multi-vehicle offer or a simplified, transparent maintenance contract, we offer a made-to-measure service whatever the distance to be travelled.