Account Manager Used Cars | Volkswagen D'Ieteren Finance | Vilvoorde
Volkswagen D'Ieteren Finance, your partner in mobility!
As a true partner in mobility, Volkswagen D'Ieteren Finance works continuously to develop new products and services that not only meet the needs of today's drivers but also anticipate the expectations of tomorrow's.
Volkswagen D'Ieteren Finance therefore relies on dedicated staff who aim to maximise customer satisfaction and who have one and the same common goal.
Your role and working environment
As a commercial employee on the 'Used Cars Remarketing' team
• You will be responsible for selling cars where the leasing contract has expired and for identifying prospects among existing and potential customers.
• You will primarily be in contact with second-hand car negotiators and concession holders from Europe, where you will use all appropriate measures to promote our products in those new markets, mainly online, using web-based technology and through field visits.
• You will be involved in the complete sales process; in particular, describing the cars that are offered for sale, dealing with price quotations, actively participating in public sales in Vilvoorde, finalising the process etc.
• You will handle the stipulations that are part of this process (delivery deadlines and conditions).
You will have:
• A higher commercial education
• Experience in buying and/or sales, ideally in the B2B automotive world (expertise in the automotive sector, trading in vehicles)
• Knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
You will be:
• Extremely commercially driven and you will enjoy developing long-term professional contacts
• Organised and precise, prepared to take on responsibility and to deliver high-quality work in accordance with your skills
• Assertive and independent
• Convincing and tenacious
• Prepared to travel
• Bilingual (NL/FR) with a thorough knowledge of German and a good knowledge of English
An internal organisation that will help you to meet customer wishes in full. You will be part of a young, spontaneous team with very open lines of communication and hands-on management. An attractive salary, fringe benefits, a company car and career opportunities within a leading company in the Belgian automotive sector.
Vilvoorde, with some transfers throughout Belgium and abroad.