Retail Marketing Manager | D'Ieteren Auto | Kortenberg
The Retail Marketing Manager reports to the Head of Dealer & Point-of-Sale Marketing and works in a team with three other Retail Marketing Managers.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Leads the network of LMA Marketing Managers reporting to them to ensure the effective and consistent implementation at the local level of national Brand marketing actions and to maximise the effectiveness of campaigns at the local level.
Acts as the SPOC for all marketing for the LMA Marketing Managers reporting to them and as the SPOC for the Brand Marketing Project Managers for the implementation of their strategies at the local level.
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive professional experience (over four years of experience) in marketing positions
- Knowledge of the automobile market and of its distribution networks
- Knowledge of all online and off-line communication channels
- Analytical and innovation skills
- Strong listening, communication and advisory skills for internal customers and the ability to be convincing with the various stakeholders (Brands, central and dealer)
- Project management and coordination skills
- In-depth knowledge of the second national language (verbal and written) and of English (verbal and written)
Definition and dissemination of local marketing guidelines and best practices
- Works jointly with the team to develop local marketing activation guidelines for the network, by type of campaign/product/target: best channels, campaign structure, preferred formats/content, KPIs to be implemented, etc.
- Contributes to the implementation of budget preparation tools and local strategies for the LMAs
- Leads the LMA Marketing Managers reporting to them to ensure their ownership of the guidelines: regular communication, assistance defining objectives and strategies, challenge briefs, community leadership, exchanges and best practices
- Implements an ongoing watch on market changes and innovations and best practices (channels, formats, communication systems.
Contributes to the definition of each LMA's annual plans and strategies
- Analyses the annual and campaign plans of each Brand
- Collects and analyses the budgets and the annual and campaign plans of the LMAs reporting to them; recommends adjustments and improvements where required
- Ensures the consistency, complementarity and optimisation of local plans versus national online and off-line plans
Contributes to the optimisation of the customer experience at the point-of-sale
- Identifies the best practices and initiatives to be implemented for an optimal customer experience in the dealership sales department and for the Brand and proposes them to the Head of Dealer & Point-of-Sale Marketing.
- Manages the successful deployment of the projects they are responsible for.
Performance Analysis & Measurement
- Implements and manages the tools required to report on the performances of local communication systems (with the support of the Data team, BI & Performance Management)
- Conducts a regular analysis of campaign performance, alerts the Brands to potential counter-performances, and recommends action plans to the Brands and dealers to improve performance.