Recruitment Officer | D'Ieteren Auto | Elsene
Junior Recruitment Officer – Efficiency Driven Recruitment Talent – D’Ieteren Auto
About D’Ieteren :
As official importer of brands like Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Lamborghini, Bentley, Bugatti, Yamaha, D’Ieteren is the undisputed market leader in Belgium.
Driving, moving around and forward: our modes of transport are in revolution. The number of journeys remains stable, but the variety of transport solutions is growing rapidly. In addition to its import activities, D'Ieteren Auto is committed in the development of new services and solutions for becoming a major player in the European mobility of tomorrow.
In this context, the Recruitment Department will play a crucial role to serve the business in its transformation and positioning on those new markets
As everything starts from the people’s competencies and skills, and as D’Ieteren Auto employees are at the birth of all activities the group has undertaken, the Recruitment Officer will be a key person in our organization.
What could you expect from the role:
Ensure the entire recruitment process from A to Z : after an induction period; learning the organization structure, processes, people and company culture, you will ensure the entire recruitment lifecycle for the entire company :
- Intakes with hiring managers – challenging the need and transforming the skills required into a persona for the search
- Creating or helping in the job description in order to be disruptive and attracting on the market
- Multi channel job posting in order to offer the largest visibility for our open vacancies
- Head hunting campaigns – just waiting people to apply isn’t sufficient today – you will have to be a real head hunter and go on the market to find the right candidate
- Interviews: phone screening, face to face interviews, competency based testing, writting understandable reports for the hiring managers and be sure you have a strong short list for all the vacancies you are in charge of
- Candidates presentation and shortlist: the presentation of candidates is nearly like being a sales agent, promoting it’s own team – be persuasive, listen to the needs and be every time on the ball to satisfy the client’ s expectations
- Follow up : you role doesn’t stop when the hiring manager has seen the candidate – we ensure a complete service to our business: discussions with them, assessments and tests if necessary or required, keeping always the candidates informed of the stage in the recruitment process
- Making the link with all internal parties: HRBP’s, HR Admin, Business, Directors, every people within D’Ieteren Auto who will be involved in the recruitment process
- Closing the deal: your role stops when the new top talent arrives at our offices for it’s first day – let’s welcome him or her and start a new search
Who are you to be the perfect match:
- Master degree
- Sales Oriented
- Result Oriented
- KPI’s freak
- Autonomous and eager to learn
- Stress resistant knowing that multiple searches are lead at the same time
- Mobility / Car freak – we do sell top of the edge cars – be proud of it!
- Team Spirit – you’ll never be as efficient as working in team – sharing information and rely on the others is KEY //
- IT litterate – paper is over – be prepared to work 100% digital wit hall the latest technologies
- Trilingual – French, Dutch and English
What would you get from us:
- Competitive salary package including lots of advantages and of course a company car +bonus
- Extensive training opportunities
- Internal mobility opportunities every 2 years
- Open career path for you to grow
- Fun and professionalism
You think you are the right candidate – don’t wait the end of the vacation to apply, we’re waiting for you.