Program & Architecture Management | Volkswagen D'Ieteren Finance | Leuven
Volkswagen D’Ieteren Finance (VDFin) is the undisputed market leader in the field of financial products and services for vehicles of the D’Ieteren group in Belgium: 37 years of experience, over 128.000 vehicles in fleet and a perfect synergy with the dealers of well-known brands like Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Yamaha and MAN. Our goal is to guarantee the mobility of our citizens by offering flexible solutions, qualitative services and thoughtful recommendations.
VDFin’s entrepreneurial spirit and innovative ambitions make it the model of diversity and evolution within the fast changing automotive landscape. We constantly search for and create added value for our customers, dealers, brands, suppliers and shareholders.
- Intercultural experiences
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Team and communication skills
- Enforcement, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Extensive knowledge and experience on the preparation and execution of presentations
- Very good knowledge of English in spoken and written
- Very good knowledge of French or Dutch in spoken and written
- Study of computer science, business informatics or a comparable education
- Several years of successful experience in planning and controlling complex cross-divisional IT projects and processes as well as sound project management skills (PM @ VWFS or recognized certification: PMI or equivalent)
- Solid knowledge in project management, e.g. in rollout, transition and / or infrastructure projects
- Abstraction ability for IT technical support of the business/technical processes
- Understanding of different IT architectures and heterogeneous IT landscapes
- Commercial knowledge
Goal of the function
Manage day-to-day program execution to facilitate successful program delivery and execution; execute monitoring processes around scope, issue management, and status reporting based on strategic planning topics.
- Program Roadmap
- Enterprise and Integration Architecture
- Program Governance
- Program Risk & Issues Management
- Identify & track interdependencies
- Program Reporting
- Schedule Tracking & Monitoring
- Quality Standards- Together with the Business Program manager, define and maintain the strategic plan and high-level program scope based on the overall strategy
- Identify inter- project dependencies critical for program delivery in terms of overall IT architecture
- Define governance mechanisms and coach IT project managers in applying appropriate work approaches and decision rationale for completing program deliverables
- Oversee overall program execution to facilitate successful implementation of initiatives
- Focus on delivering a sustainable and coherent solution
- Identify key deliverables; review & approve deliverables as assigned
- Gather program risks and issues and facilitate the resolution process at the appropriate level of escalation
- Track and facilitate the timely delivery of key milestones
- Creates and presents program status reports and dashboards to Executive Steering Committee
- Support Business engagement team on program communication and messaging (eg. key success and next steps)
- Contribute to the evaluation and decision related to solution architecture and gaps
In exchange for a these qualities we offer you a attractive salary with numerous supplementary advantages like a company car, a fuel card and the opportunity to evolve in a tone-setting company in the Belgian automotive-sector.
At D’Ieteren Auto, we strive to offer a range of services that are always in line with your daily concerns and aligned to the challenges facing the towns of tomorrow. From shared cars to a multi-vehicle offer or a simplified, transparent maintenance contract, we offer a made-to-measure service whatever the distance to be travelled.