Print & POS Manager
You are the SPOC for marketing teams and manufacturing service providers to meet all their printing needs (Print, POS, Mailing). You collect and analyze the needs of the network and the Brands, produce and make available all the print and POS material for the Group's Brands.
- You manage the pool of manufacturing service providers by ensuring production quality and optimizing pricing conditions for all the brands
- You collect and analyze the needs and expectations of the network, the Brands and the Events department in terms of the type of material and the quantity to be produced and you make recommendations.
- You create the optimal production process from A to Z and supervise the production briefs received from the Brands or the Events team while identifying potential optimizations
- You will identify best practices and initiatives to be implemented for an optimal customer experience in dealerships and propose them to the Head of Dealer & Point of Sale Marketing
- You report on activities and regularly analyze campaign performance, alert Brands to possible underperformance, and recommend action plans to the Brands to improve performance
- You deploy new tools to (semi)-automate the process
- You have an extensive professional experience (+ 4 years of experience) in similar functions
- You have a first experience in project management of printing and distribution of print media (catalogue, flyers, posters) and/or paper mailing and/or POS materials.
- You have experience in executive agency management and graphic design.
- You know the printing market, its players and the different printing media and techniques.
- You are a good communicator, you are a good listener, and you know how to show strength of conviction with the various stakeholders (brands, central and corporate). You are rigorous and like to work with precision
- You are fluent in French and Dutch and have a good level of English
As part of its 70-year collaboration with the Volkswagen Group, D’Ieteren Auto imports and distributes the cars of the brands Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, ŠKODA, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti et Porsche as well as spare parts and accessories in Belgium. D’Ieteren manages a strong network of independent dealers across the country and owns about twenty sites mainly based in the region Brussels-Mechelen-Antwerp. D’Ieteren Auto also offers long term leasing services and a comprehensive range of car financing options thanks to a joint subsidiary of D’Ieteren and Volkswagen Financial Services. Finally, the company distributes the products of Yamaha in Belgium and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg through D’Ieteren Sport.