Media & Audience Manager | D'Ieteren Auto | Erps-Kwerps
D’Ieteren Auto is a top leading player in the Belgian advertising market.
In order to develop our operational excellence ambition and our willingness to move from media to audience management, led by data and insights, we are increasing our level of ownership of our media eco-system.
To lead this change, we are are looking to hire a Media & Audience Manager with confident communication and people skills. He/She will be expected to possess project management and organizational skills with the ability to work comfortably under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, the Media & Audience Manager should demonstrate a wide degree of creativity and latitude with a keen interest in shaping an organization’s image and values through appropriate communication to the outside world.
Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the organization's media presence across all brands of D’Ieteren Auto.
- Negotiate with media channels to close competitive deals.
- Activate and coordinate media agency activity.
- Coordinates the media budget in close coordination with Brands Marketing Manager and D’Ieteren CMO.
- Ensure alignement with global coprorate and brand strategies
- Promote additional projects to support brand activities new launches.
- Build long-term relationships with media influencers.
- Delivery of brand media plan (TV, Press, OOH, Digital, Partnerships etc.) in collaboration with our brand marketing managers and external agencies
- Ongoing evaluation of media campaigns results and follow up of performance KPIs
- Staying up to date in industry best practices and innovations and organizing the necessary dissemination and learning across the organisation and brands
- Act as a change champion for the brands, ensuring we push innovation in media
Media Manager Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Communications Media or related.
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience as a Communication/Media Manager or assimilated.
- Demonstrable experience with building effective media campaigns both offline and online
- Do-er attitude and affinitiy for getting things done operationally
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays strong decision-making and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work aunotmously and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills