Marketing Project Manager SEAT & CUPRA | D'Ieteren | Kortenberg
At D’Ieteren, we have brought fluid mobility to our clients for the past 215 years. A genuine experience, with multimodal innovation at full speed. To do so, we count on the best skills of the brightest minds, filled with motivation and ambition, taking the lead and innovating non-stop.
We tackle mobility challenges with tons of experience and great knowhow. With a passion for technique that has always characterized our 100% Belgian company. Move the country with us. Make your move. Moving people forward. Towards the future of healthy, innovative mobility.
SEAT is the coolest, young spirited and modern urban brand of the Volkswagen Group with Boldness, Optimism & Openness as main values. A brand built on people & culture. Our vision : Making moving forward easy. Our positioning : Live bolder, live better!
CUPRA is the new unconventional and emotional challenger brand of the Volkswagen Group with Electrifying performance, Stimulating style & Disruptiveness as main values. We aim for a seamless online Customer Journey and use conventional formats or experiences in a non-conventional way. Join the tribe!
- Definition and coordination of the digital marketing strategy for SEAT & CUPRA, with management of owned, paid and earned media for the projects for which he is responsible (awareness, Always On digital acquisition, loyalty & retention, etc.), in line with the strategy determined by the Brand Marketing Manager.
- Development of the digital (online) sales channels for the SEAT & CUPRA brands by defining a best in class omnichannel customer journey and optimizing the digital off- and online experiences.
Ready to take up the challenge for our 2 brands and make the difference? We are looking for a change agent and expert in the digital domain. As Digital Project Manager, you will ensure a good execution of different projects in the omni-channel sphere and leads the digital maturity advancements in our brands.
- Lead digital online sales and omnichannel projects to a success full end, keeping in mind scope, budget, and timing, including defining KPI’s for success evaluation of projects, quantitative & qualitative elements, and implementing corrective actions in order to guarantee qualitative progress.
- Spot new initiatives/projects required to improve the Omnichannel Experience, define scope and needs for support, and add to the digital roadmap (where priorities are evaluated).
- Develop dedicated project campaigns boosting either awareness, or digital always on acquisition always on, CRM Always-on, SEO, across on and offline communication channels (paid, owned and earned), and in collaboration with DI Central teams
- Act as an expert in digital customer experience by analyzing insights, data driven material, suggestions & tools provided by DI Central teams
- Think and Build a Digital omnichannel experience along the full customer journey (from awareness to purchase and usage) in order to create a value proposition for the customer benefiting from all the offers and products of the D’Ieteren Automotive ecosystem ( car import, mobility solutions, electrification solutions). Also in connection with IT.
- Ensure communication between all internal and external stakeholders in order to guarantee the correct progress of the digital transformation.
- Proven experience in project manager, digital marketing management and/or Customer experience/journey
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence and convince others of your ideas
- Result and Customer oriented approach
- Team player who is also able to work independently
- Bilingual FR/NL with a fluent knowledge of English
- Automotive Market Knowledge is a plus
- e-commerce experience is a plus
In exchange for all these qualities we offer you an attractive salary with numerous supplementary advantages like a company car, a fuel card and the opportunity to evolve in a tone-setting company in the Belgian automotive-sector.