Market Research Specialist | D'Ieteren Auto | Kortenberg
Throughout its seventy-plus years of partnership with the Volkswagen Group, D’Ieteren Auto has imported and distributed Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, ŠKODA, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche cars in Belgium, along with spare parts and accessories. D’Ieteren Auto operates a network of independent dealerships across the country and has key sites along the Brussels-Mechelen-Antwerp corridor. It also offers long-term leasing services and a full range of vehicle financing options via a joint subsidiary between D’Ieteren and Volkswagen Financial Services.
In other words, D’Ieteren Auto is poised as a key player in the societal changes that will impact your mobility. While the world changes, we continue to prepare for the future. We're aiming to make the mobility of the future fluid, sustainable and accessible - so it enhances your everyday life.
D’Ieteren is looking for a :
Market Research Specialist
You ensure that every customer gets an outstanding experience, by deeply understanding their needs and feedbacks.
MAIN ACTIVITIES :
In this role you are responsible for end-to-end management of all market research and customer feedbacks (voice of the customer) to support D’Ieteren’s customer centricity vision and deliver strong commercial performance.
1) Market research
- Leading and coordinating all aspects of market research projects:
- Identify the required insights by collecting needs from the various internal stakeholders at D’Ieteren and make proactive suggestions
- Design questionnaire and collect responses from the customer panel
- Analyse results and generate insights based on strong analytical skills
- Present final outcomes using strong communication skills and ensure that the insights are leveraged across the entire company
- When external support is needed, manage the collaboration with agencies : agency selection & contracting, budget management, project management, …
2) Customer Panel
Develop and manage D’Ieteren’s own customer panel that will be used for Market Research (survey, focus groups, …) and for User Testing (product or service development, UX, …).
3) Voice Of the Customer (VOC)
Manage all customer feedbacks (NPS, CSAT, …), across all business units (car brands, financial services, etc):
- Implement a new VOC tool : participate to the selection and lead the implement of a new tool
- Ensure customer feedbacks are up & running (no technical issues, enough feedback received to be representative, …)
- Drive usage of customer feedback at D’Ieteren by promoting the adoption of VOC tools across the entire organization (incl. dealerships) and ensure that follow-up on negative feedback is taking place according to the process
- Generate insights and improvement actions: analyse quantitative results and leverage advanced text analytics (sentiment analysis, detailed categorization, etc) to generate insights and suggest improvement actions that will improve the overall customer experience
- Solid experience in market research – at least 5 year working experience of which minimum 3 years in similar functions
- Analytical mindset and strong data capabilities, able to transform customer feedback into actionable insights for the different department/stakeholder
- Good communication & presentation skills, to ensure that your conclusions are understood by everyone; good listening & empathy skills
- Project management & agility, with strong delivery capabilities
- Team player, able to smoothly collaborate with multiple stakeholders from different departments (marketing, IT, sales, data, agencies, …)
- Good level in French & Dutch
- Passioned by customer experience
Apply and join us !
#segments #market #research #expert #consultant #strategy #analyst #marketing #researcher #gotomarket #business #project #specialist #analyses #data #customer #panel #tool #implementation #trends #needs #clients