Junior Data Analyst HR | D'Ieteren | Elsene
At D’Ieteren, we have brought fluid mobility to our clients for the past 215 years. A genuine experience, with multimodal innovation at full speed. To do so, we count on the best skills of the brightest minds, filled with motivation and ambition, taking the lead and innovating non-stop.
We tackle mobility challenges with tons of experience and great knowhow. With a passion for technique that has always characterized our 100% Belgian company. Move the country with us. Make your move. Moving people forward. Towards the future of healthy, innovative mobility.
- Provide monthly reports (content and format as agreed)
- Developing strategic plans with your line manager for data analysis to include strategy to achieve agreed targets, and effective planning
- Support other HR specialists by designing customized reports providing source data
- Understand HR needs to optimize the creation of reports
- Run regular audits on the HR data
- Report HR data issues to be corrected
- Maintain contact with internal and external colleagues relating to data issues
- Maintain accurate data and other associated records and activities
- Adhere to all organisation policies and procedures
- Interact and co-operate with all members of the organisation
- Apply the rules imposed by data privacy policies
- From time to time you may be expected to be part of special projects as are reasonably required of your job role even where these fall outside your own department/team.
- Good understanding of data analysis, management obligations (including statutory obligations), requirements and dynamics
- Advanced excel skills as well as a first experience in PowerBI
- Junior experience in data analysis
- Curious mind who's open to learn new applications and/or tools
- Adepth at working in autonomous way
- Driven by data accuracy
- Strong communicative skills in Dutch and/or French and English
PERSEVERANCE : We value showing grit in the face of obstacles
HONOURABLE : We value being true to our word
CURIOUS BOLDNESS : We value continuously learning and acting with daring intent
SUPPORTIVE : We really care about each other’s success
ENTHUSIASM : We value expressing emotions as part of our true selves
In exchange for all these qualities we offer you an attractive salary with numerous supplementary advantages like a company car, a fuel card and the opportunity to evolve in a tone-setting company in the Belgian automotive-sector.