IT Infrastructure Architect | D'Ieteren | Brussels
At D’Ieteren, we have brought fluid mobility to our clients for the past 215 years. A genuine experience, with multimodal innovation at full speed. To do so, we count on the best skills of the brightest minds, filled with motivation and ambition, taking the lead and innovating non-stop.
We tackle mobility challenges with tons of experience and great knowhow. With a passion for technique that has always characterized our 100% Belgian company. Move the country with us. Make your move. Moving people forward. Towards the future of healthy, innovative mobility.
- Design, implementation and follow-up of IT Infrastructure solutions (client, servers, network).
- Multiple teams and partners coordination (technical project manager) for implementations and
- Team player with autonomy, process and procedures aware.
- Reverse engineering and documentation capabilities.
- Troubleshooting skills with root cause analysis and workarounds/solutions building.
Organization & Responsibilities
The candidate will be part of the IT Infrastructure team, composed of 2 clusters: Implementation & Lifecycle (Architecture) and Rollout & Support (Operations). More specifically, he/she will be a member of the Implementation & Lifecycle team, in charge of integration and evolution of infrastructure products.
The candidate must be able to design and implement new IT infrastructure components, integrated with other IT components, with stability and service continuity as key factors of success.
He/she must also be able to assess and monitor the lifecycle of such components, to maintain supportability, stability and performance.
IT Infrastructure team also ensure the highest level of support, and oversees coordination, analysis, follow-up and resolution of incidents and problems. Support will be given in person or by coordination of internal and external partners.
- Design IT Infrastructure solutions, and participate to the design of solutions leveraging IT Infrastructure components.
- Challenge designs proposed by partners with a focus on IT Infrastructure products.
- Assist IT scope definitions, specifically in the IT Infrastructure scope.
- Ensure fluid integration of IT Infrastructure products with other IT products, to ensure service continuity, performance and alignment with business needs.
- Implement designed solutions by coordination as Technical Project Manager.
- Ensure lifecycle follow-up for implemented IT Infrastructure products.
- Drive evolution of IT Infrastructure implementations to anticipate and comply with business needs.
- Maintain and upgrade solutions by coordination as Technical Project Manager.
- Write and maintain documentation for IT Infrastructure implementations (new or existing).
- Write and maintain manual procedures and/or tools to automate and standardize changes (new or existing implementations).
- Define and document processes related to IT Infrastructure implementations (new or existing).
- Participate to continuous improvement of IT Infrastructure implemented products.
- Popularize IT Infrastructure products to make them understandable for IT and business partners.
- at least 5 years of experience in IT Infrastructure
- Be able to reach objectives defined as business requirements, in autonomy:
- transform them into technical designs and technologies.
- select market-standards technologies.
- estimate workload and budget accurately.
- plan carefully.
- coordinate (and sometimes participate to) implementation.
- document and organize maintenance.
- Be assertive in relation with IT colleagues and business end users, with respect for ideas, skills and interests of all involved people.
- Have good analysis and troubleshooting capabilities to quickly extract the best solution from multiple (and sometimes contradictory) sources of information.
- Be able to stay efficient under pressure and stay flexible with priorities reordering.
- Demonstrate initiative capabilities and ability to argue proposed solutions, in order to help management to choose the best solution.
- Be comfortable with Microsoft Office suite, diagraming software and techniques.
- Being fluent in spoken and written French and English is mandatory, Dutch is a bonus asset.
In exchange for all these qualities we offer you a attractive salary with numerous supplementary advantages like a company car, a fuel card and the opportunity to evolve in a tone-setting company in the Belgian automotive-sector.