Internal Auditor | Volkswagen D'Ieteren Finance | Leuven
You are locally responsible for the development and management of the internal audit function within Volkswagen D'Ieteren Finance, active in financial services, and report directly to the Managing Director Back-Office. In a broader context, you are an integral part of the global internal audit approach of Volkswagen Financial Services, and are the point of contact in Belgium for all audit-related matters.
You are familiar with the regulated environment of financial services, and in this context you analyze the risks and processes in all activities carried out by Volkswagen D'Ieteren Finance, both front office and back office. You plan your audit assignments and carry out the realization and reporting autonomously. You monitor the realization of the action plans and are an initiator of continuous improvement.
You are based in Leuven and are prepared to move sporadically to the seats of our shareholders (Brussels and Germany).
- Master in Economics, Economic Sciences, Commercial Engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience as an Auditor at a Big Four, supplemented with relevant experience as an Internal Auditor in Financial Services;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Dutch, French and English. Knowledge of German is a plus;
- Autonomous, analytic, structured, synthetic, integer;
- Critical mind, with the ability to analyze and evaluate complex processes and propose pragmatic solutions;
- Maturity, being able to distinguish the essential from the secondary;
- Being able to work autonomously and integrate into the organization.