HR Business Partner | D'Ieteren Auto | Brussels
: D’Ieteren Auto
: HR Business Partner
Reports to the HR Customer Manager
Build a strong relationship with internal clients and partner with the business leaders in order to realize business strategy, in line with overall HR strategy & programs.
MAIN ACTIVITIES :
Within his/her client portfolio:
- Partners with business leaders and their teams to enhance team performance and organizational effectiveness. Give advice on strategic matters.
- Works with and provides guidance to the business on organizational design & change management strategies
- Executes HR strategies essential to build talent capabilities including: Talent Management, Performance Management, Employee Rewarding and Learning & Development Programs.
- Facilitates the yearly merit increase and bonus review processes
- Proactively maintain an open line of communication with managers and employees on new and existing HR services & initiatives.
- Provides guidance and input on workforce planning, personal development and monitors the process.
- Participate on strategic business projects.
- Provides advice, counsel and support in resolving employee performance issues, disputes and other sensitive matters.
Knowledge and Skills
- HR generalist with broad experience
- Interest in business matters and drivers behind
- Affinity to Automotive and Mobility in general
- Able to work on strategic challenges as well as on operational issues
- Able to challenge business leaders, also on C-level
- Use business strategy to drive HR activities
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements
- Shows interest in and picks up practices from external
- Good written and spoken FR/NL/UK
- Works and acts according to the company’s values (honorable – curious boldness – enthusiasm – perseverance – supportive)
- Agile - able to work in multiple contexts (blue/white collars) and adapt to different situations
- Stress management
- Team player
Communication and Consultation:
- Employees all levels (Blue collars, Management, Directors, C-level)
- Teams of Expertise within HR
- Ad hoc contacts with external parties to exchange information & consult for advise on technical matters