Freelance Junior Recruiter | D'Ieteren | Brussels
At D’Ieteren, we have brought fluid mobility to our clients for the past 215 years. A genuine experience, with multimodal innovation at full speed. To do so, we count on the best skills of the brightest minds, filled with motivation and ambition, taking the lead and innovating non-stop.
We tackle mobility challenges with tons of experience and great knowhow. With a passion for technique that has always characterized our 100% Belgian company. Move the country with us. Make your move. Moving people forward. Towards the future of healthy, innovative mobility.
We are looking for a :
Freelance Junior Recruiter
(2-3 days a week - Elsene)
What could you expect from the role:
Ensure the entire recruitment process from A to Z : after an induction period; learning the organization structure, processes, people and company culture, you will ensure the entire recruitment lifecycle for the entire company :
- Intakes with hiring managers – challenging the need and transforming the skills required into a persona for the search
- Creating or helping in the job description in order to be disruptive and attracting on the market
- Multi-channel job posting in order to offer the largest visibility for our open vacancies
- Head hunting campaigns – just waiting people to apply isn’t sufficient today – you will have to be a real head hunter and go on the market to find the right candidate
- Interviews: phone screening, face to face interviews, competency based testing, writing understandable reports for the hiring managers and be sure you have a strong short list for all the vacancies you are in charge of
- Candidates presentation and shortlist: the presentation of candidates is nearly like being a sales agent, promoting its own team – be persuasive, listen to the needs and be every time on the ball to satisfy the client’ s expectations
- Follow up : you role doesn’t stop when the hiring manager has seen the candidate – we ensure a complete service to our business: discussions with them, assessments and tests if necessary or required, keeping always the candidates informed of the stage in the recruitment process
- Making the link with all internal parties: HRBP’s, HR Admin, Business, Directors, every people within D’Ieteren who will be involved in the recruitment process
- Closing the deal: your role stops when the new top talent arrives at our offices for it’s first day – let’s welcome him or her and start a new search
Who are you to be the perfect match:
- Master degree
- First experience in recruitment
- Sales Oriented, Result Oriented and KPI’s freak
- Autonomous and eager to learn
- Stress resistant knowing that multiple searches are lead at the same time
- Mobility / Car freak – we do sell top of the edge cars – be proud of it!
- Team Spirit – you’ll never be as efficient as working in team – sharing information and rely on the others is KEY
- IT litterate – paper is over – be prepared to work 100% digital with all the latest technologies
- Bilingual – French, Dutch (and good notions in English)
Ready to join our HR dream team?
You think you are the right candidate – don’t wait the end of the vacation to apply, we’re waiting for you.