Digital Project Manager | D'Ieteren | Kortenberg
At D’Ieteren, we have brought fluid mobility to our clients for the past 215 years. A genuine experience, with multimodal innovation at full speed. To do so, we count on the best skills of the brightest minds, filled with motivation and ambition, taking the lead and innovating non-stop.
We tackle mobility challenges with tons of experience and great knowhow. With a passion for technique that has always characterized our 100% Belgian company. Move the country with us. Make your move. Moving people forward. Towards the future of healthy, innovative mobility.
We are looking for a :
Digital Project Manager
About the Job :
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of various digital assets & projects, including our offers platform, our corporate website and other web assets such as lead forms.
- As a Product Owner, you will have to manage and bring your assets to the state of the art, be business oriented to correctly understand the needs of our clients and be tech-savvy enough to brief our suppliers.
- As a Project Manager, you will have to deliver your projects with good quality, respect deadlines and budget requirements, and deal with stakeholders and suppliers nurturing a constant mindset of transversal collaboration and repartition of responsibilities.
- Reports to the manager in the Digital Central Marketing team
- Provide end-to-end project management
- As owner of several digital assets, align with your business stakeholders to detail their requirements, prioritize their requests based on impact, effort and budget.
- Be owner of the Release Management cycle of your dedicated assets
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Actively contribute to a better customer experience by collaborating with our internal UX team to identify new customer journeys and validate new design ideas, Establish and maintain contacts with the various market players, using your network to keep up to date with the latest developments and trends in the field of digital customer / omnichannel experience (as well as competition channel/industry).
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Prepare budget in collaboration with IT providers
- Be data oriented and capitalize on available Data Studio and Power BI dashboards
- Seek opportunities for improvement and feed the digital roadmap, identify scope and needs for support
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Act as a team player, supporting your colleagues on a day-to-day basis and share your progress and ideas to contribute to a good transversal collaboration within the digital team
Success profile :
- Proven work experience as a Digital project manager
- Experience with project management softwares, like JIRA,ASANA
- Familiarity with Content Management systems (Drupal, Umbraco)
- Understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, Hotjar, Google Optimize
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Briefing external agencies and coordination capabilities
- Communication and team management skills. Be a real team player
- Ability to absorb a lot of information to get quickly comfortable with our extensive digital ecosystem
- Ability to prepare hypotheses and scenarios for A/B Testing
- Communicate and influence
- Listening, Analyzing and Advising the internal customer
- Innovate & Working in a team
- Be a force of proposal and conviction
- Result oriented, strong business mindset and Customer first attitude
- Bilingual NL/FR with a fluent knowledge of English