Digital Project Manager | D'Ieteren Auto | Kortenberg
About D’Ieteren :
As official importer of brands like Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Lamborghini, Bentley, Bugatti, Yamaha, D’Ieteren is the undisputed market leader and reference in Belgium. Our modes of transport are in revolution. The variety of transport solutions is growing rapidly. In addition to its import activities, D'Ieteren Auto is committed in the development of new services and solutions for becoming a major player in the Belgian mobility of tomorrow.
Are you passionate about digital projects and do you want to make a real difference and transform the current way we do ? Look no further!
- Obsessed with digital journey/ digital assets/projects and their optimization
- Bachelor or Master degree in a discipline related to marketing, digital or IT
- Minimum 5-10 years successful experience as a project manager, consultant, digital asset manager, developer or webmaster
- Project management skills with strong, proven track record in managing complex, cross-department projects with a focus on delivery
- Excellent general digital skills (digital consumer behavior, web mastering, web development, measurement, digital marketing, content creation), able to challenge Retailers, agencies/ partners
- Ideally proven experience in conversion rate optimization
- Data driven mindset and knowledge of common web analytics tools
- Communications skills in French and/or Dutch (with minimum conversational level for both) + English at a business level
The Digital Project Manager will operate inside the Retail Marketing & POS Department that operates for groups of retailers Audi, Volkswagen, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, SEAT, SKODA and Myway. You will report to the Head of Retail Marketing & POS.
The Key responsibilities of the role is to:
- As business owner, define, initiate and lead cross-brand strategic retail digital Marketing and customer experience projects to support and empower local Marketing Managers. You will be supported by experts from our central Digital & Digital Media Teams and central agencies.
- End to end project manager, capturing, harmonising and prioritising business needs across Retailers group and leading the project to a best-in-class level.
- Own, steer and continuously improve selected retail cross-brand digital assets & initiatives after go-live such as:
- Show-rooms digitalization
- Digital signage systems set-up,
- Dealers websites development,
- Local SEA/SEO,
- Local social Media steering,
- Digital Media coordination,
- Google My Business follow-up,
- Best practice sharing and creation of toolkits for local Marketing Managers.
- Advise, train (and partner with) local Marketing Managers to enable our Retailers to become best-in-class in Retail Digital Marketing
#digital #expert #media #project #projet #projets #digitaux #digitalisation #consultance #consultancy #retail #retailers #marketing #automotive #auto #analytics #web #content #transformation