Digital Marketing Project Manager | D'Ieteren Auto | Kortenberg
Digital Marketing project manager
About us :
As official importer of brands like Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Lamborghini, Bentley, Bugatti, Yamaha, D’Ieteren is the undisputed market leader in Belgium.
Driving, moving around and forward: our modes of transport are in revolution and the variety of transport solutions is growing rapidly. In addition to its import activities, D'Ieteren Auto is committed in the development of new services and solutions for becoming a major player in the European mobility of tomorrow.
The D’Ieteren customer journey includes interactions and touchpoints on & off line (Dealers Stores, Dealers and Brand websites, Customer phone centers, live chat, social media,…).
About the Job :
As a change agent and expert in the digital domain, the digital project manager ensures a good execution of different projects in the omni-channel sphere and leads the digital maturity advancements in the company.
Digital customer experience & Omnichannel vision
- Act as an expert in digital customer experience by providing teams with insights, data driven material, suggestions & tools.
- Be close to the customer, by observing digital behavior, sending out surveys and organize working sessions, in line with the methodology defined by the Customer Experience Specialist.
- Establish and maintain contacts with the various market players, using your network to keep up to date with the latest developments and trends in the field of digital customer / omnichannel experience (as well as competition channel/industry).
- Share within D’Ieteren the latest visions, and trends to increase the digital & omnichannel mindset across the company teams
- Think and Build a Digital omnichannel experience at a D'Ieteren scale in order to create a value proposition for the customer benefiting from all the offers and products of the D’Ieteren ecosystem ( car import, car retail, car repair & maintenance, sharing mobility, mobility solutions, electrification solutions). In particular, in close connection with IT.
Expertise omnichannel user experience
- Translate business and user needs into accurate digital strategies ensuring the digital channel serves those needs at a best level.
- Manages external partners in the area of user interfaces design
- Make end-to-end “Expert reviews” of each user flow, with providing clear recommendations on potential for improvements
- Understand the IT constraints, challenge where appropriate in finding the best, but also pragmatic solution.
- Actively contribute to the set-up of a holistic omni-channel customer experience.
- Spot new initiatives/projects required to improve D’Ieteren’s Omnichannel Experience, define scope and needs for support, and add to the digital roadmap (where priorities are evaluated).
- Provide input for priority setting within the digital roadmap, based in impact and effort, distinguishing between quick wins, and longer term transformational projects.
- Build business cases on the evolutions recommended and present well in advance a financial plan (& planning) that will ensure the efficiency of the resources. This includes defining KPI’s for success evaluation of projects, quantitative and qualitative elements.
- Lead digital and omnichannel projects to a success full end, keeping in mind scope, budget, and timing, including defining and implementing corrective actions in order to guarantee qualitative progress.
- Make comprehensive and correct reports about statuses and progress of projects, including for steercos and higher management.
- Ensure correct documentation of the implemented projects, training in the field and hand-over back to the business owners.
- Manage budget follow up of projects in portfolio
- Remain close to all the D’Ieteren teams (sales, aftersales, dealers, customer care) for understanding their business needs.
- Be close to the IT development teams to enter correctly the projects in the relevant processes and ensure qualitative delivery.
- Be able to understand the challenges facing our dealer network, their needs, and balancing this with the needs for customer experience.
- Manage relationships within and outside the company to guarantee the correct progress of the digital transformation.
- Communicate in a positive and inspiring manner to different stakeholders to drive the digital & omnichannel mindset.
- Act as a team player, supporting your colleagues on a day to day basis and contribute to the good atmosphere within the digital team.
Success profile :
- Digital marketing experience
- Customer journey and user experience experience
- Retail experience
- Project management
- Analytics tools, and Reporting
- Bilingual NL/FR with a fluent knowledge of English
- Automotive Market Knowledge is a plus but not mandatory
- Ecommerce experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Master Degree with +5 Years in a relevant Experience
- Project management involving internal/external parties
- Communicate and influence
- Listening, Analyzing and Advising the internal customer
- Working in a team
- Be a force of proposal and conviction
- Result oriented, strong business mindset and Customer first attitude
- Digital native
- Stress management and resilience
- Be open to feedback