Digital analytics specialist | D'Ieteren | Kortenberg
At D’Ieteren, we have brought fluid mobility to our clients for the past 215 years. A genuine experience, with multimodal innovation at full speed. To do so, we count on the best skills of the brightest minds, filled with motivation and ambition, taking the lead and innovating non-stop.
We tackle mobility challenges with tons of experience and great knowhow. With a passion for technique that has always characterized our 100% Belgian company. Move the country with us. Make your move. Moving people forward. Towards the future of healthy, innovative mobility.
Enthusiast about digital customer experience with a curious boldness for its generated data, you seek to leverage hidden insights out of it to bring customer touchpoints and marketing campaigns to the next level. This triggers you? Then look no further and apply as Digital Analytics Specialist at D’Ieteren (Belgian importer of Audi, Volkswagen, SEAT, Skoda and Porsche)!
As Digital Analytics Specialist , a new role to support the growth of our Digital Analytics practice, you will be part of the Data team (10 persons) from our central Marketing department. Together with your Data Analysts and Data Scientists colleagues, you will get the opportunity to support all D’Ieteren brands with insights derived from multiple data sources. You will bring added value from your experience in Digital, meaning you are not afraid of the developer console or Tag Managements systems, but you will also get the possibility to play with other data sources (ex: linking Digital with CRM).
- Support individually the different D’Ieteren brands to understand how their campaigns and touchpoints are performing (45%)
- Ensure coherent measurement across all our brands (30%)
- Ensure coherent media tagging (25%)
- Fluent with enterprise Digital Analytics solution (Google Analytics 360, GA4 and/or Adobe Analytics).
- Fluent with data visualization solution (Data Studio and ideally PowerBI) to create user-friendly dashboards.
- Experience with SQL.
- Good visualisation, communication and presentation skills with the ability to get insights out of complex raw data from various sources and communicate it to non data savvy audience.
- Fluent with tag management system (Google Tag Manager and/or Adobe Launch) working together with data layer.
- Able to formulate and clearly brief data layer requirements to technical teams.
- You can work autonomously on dedicated tasks but you also pay attention to their dependencies while working with your teammates on collaborative assignments with deadlines.
- You are proactive and take ownership of the digital performance of our brands by monitoring it, and optimize or correct it whenever necessary.
- Fluent in EN and FR or NL, with willingness to learn the other national language (FR or NL).
In exchange for all these qualities we offer you an attractive salary with numerous supplementary advantages like a company car, a fuel card and the opportunity to evolve in a tone-setting company in the Belgian automotive-sector.