Head of Customer Solutions | D'Ieteren Automotive | Kortenberg
We are looking for a :
Head of Customer Solutions
ABOUT THE JOB
- The Head of Customer Solutions ensures a good execution of different projects with a cross-brands scope and leads 1. customer satisfaction, 2. digital ecosystem coordination and 3. data-led marketing projects and actions that aimed at ensuring a smoothless connection between the different stakeholders in the Brands & networks business unit.
- He will ensure a smooth and efficient coordination with the Central Marketing department and the expert teams in charge of operational delivery for marketing projects
Coordinate transversal activities of our imported Brands
- Acts as a linchpin between factories and brands to align marketing strategies, including digital ecosystems, car connectivity and support marketing managers in these areas
- Enhance customer-centricity by actionating within the brands customer satisfaction insights and derivated actions
- Acts as SPOC for the central marketing management and experts in order to secure coherence between brands for the expertise areas secured by the CMD
- Facilitate and coordinate factory alignment regarding data including consent related issues in close relationship with Central Marketing department and IT Department
Expertise omnichannel user experience
- Translate business and user needs into accurate digital strategies ensuring the digital channel serves those needs at a best level.
- Guarantee intuitive experiences by validating user flows & interaction models (both online as offline).
- Address the IT constraints, challenge where appropriate in finding the best, but also pragmatic and realistic solution.
- Actively contribute to the set-up of a holistic omni-channel customer experience.
- Envision data ecosystem and corresponding data consent and data syncrhonisation (factories) challenges
Project and team Management
- Leads the transversal team which is composed by 4 key functions : Digital ecosystems, Data, customer satisfaction and retail marketing
- Spot new initiatives/projects required to improve D’Ieteren’s Brands Experience, define scope and needs for support, and define priorities and budget allocation.
- Provide input for priority setting within the strategic roadmap, based in impact and effort.
- Build business cases on the evolutions recommended and present well in advance a financial plan (& planning) that will ensure the efficiency of the resources. This includes defining KPI’s for success evaluation of projects, quantitative and qualitative elements.
- Translate customer insights and marketing data into the appropriate actions
- Manage budget follow up of projects in portfolio in close relationship with the delivery departments (CMD, IT, TO).
- Remain close to all the D’Ieteren teams (sales, aftersales, dealers, customer care) for understanding their business needs.
- Be able to understand the challenges facing our dealer network, their needs, and balancing this with the needs for customer experience.
- Manage relationships within and outside the company to guarantee the correct progress of the digital transformation.
- Communicate in a positive and inspiring manner to different stakeholders to drive the digital & omnichannel mindset.
- Act as a team player, supporting your direct and undirect colleagues on a day to day basis and contribute to the good atmosphere within the digital team.
- Master Degree with +10 Years in a relevant Experience
- Project management involving internal/external parties
- Digital marketing experience, Customer journey and user experience experience
- Analytics tools, and Reporting
- Automotive Market Knowledge is a plus but not mandatory
- Communicate and influence
- Listening, Analyzing and Advising the internal customer
- Innovate & Structured
- Working in a team
- Result oriented, strong business mindset and Customer first attitude
- Digital native
- Agility & Stress management and resilience
- Bilingual NL/FR with a fluent knowledge of English