Customer Experience Specialist | D'Ieteren Auto | Erps-Kwerps
About us :
Improving the lives of our fellow citizens through fluid, sustainable and accessible mobility
As official importer of brands like Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Lamborghini, Bentley, Bugatti, Yamaha, D’Ieteren is the undisputed market leader in Belgium.
Driving, moving around and forward: our modes of transport are in revolution and the variety of transport solutions is growing rapidly. In addition to its import activities, D'Ieteren Auto is committed in the development of new services and solutions for becoming a major player in the European mobility of tomorrow.
For our new Customer Experience & Engagement department we are looking for a:
Customer Experience Specialist
If you have a customer first and if you think how to get ahead of an issue rather than just resolving it you are maybe the ONE we are looking for!
Our department aims to put the customer first in all our different project and adapt the company with a customer centricity mindset.
Main challenges in the function:
1. Develop & improve the customer experience
In our industry the customer journey is a never ending story and doesn’t stop after the purchase.
The main challenges here will be:
- Ensure that the marketer follows a customer-centric approach and delivers a smooth, unfragmented and consistent customer experience across all touchpoints and at all stages of the journey
- Provide to the different stakeholder in the company insights & trends around the latest development of the customer experience
- Represent the customer voice through the implementation and the analysis of customer survey, NPS,...
- Take part in project as the customer representative in order to be sure that the customer perspective is taken into account
- Creation and development of customer journeys & customer personas for our different businesses
2. Customer related project management
Customer experience project are not base on gut feeling but on analysis, test and learn approach with room for out of the box disruptive ideas.
For this part you will need to:
- Get insight from the customers through panel, surveys, insight from colleagues, analytics…
- Analyse & prioritize action point based on those insights
- Imagine solutions that go beyond the customer expectation to create a smoother/effortless customer journey
- Identify new initiatives/projects to improve the customer experience and manage their implementation on your own or together with multiple stakeholder
- Track the impact of the solutions implemented
Projects might include more traditional customer journey mapping driven by market research and/or insight gathering.
Whatever the brief, you’ll focus on the improvement of the customer experience being aware of industry and technology trends in order to be future proof.
Are you the ONE?
The perfect profile
If your main skills are :
- Experience in CRM or CX
- Collaboration and project management
- Speed, flexibility and agility
- Data management and analytics
- Strategic thinking
- Empathy and listening skills
- Good level in French & Dutch with a good knowledge of English
If you checked all this skills we are very interested by your profile 😉
And if you background is line with this:
- 5 year of working experience with at least 2 years in customer experience related job
- Achieve some project management with multiple stakeholders from different department (marketing, sales, IT,..)
- Experience with multi-channel customer journey mapping
- Experience in digital marketing & touchpoint
- You have work with persona and know how to develop it and use it (personas are more than beautiful posters)
- Knowledge in reporting and digital analytics tool
If this job sound good to you and you meet our profile request then we want YOU!