Customer Experience Specialist | D'Ieteren Auto | Erps-Kwerps
About us :
As official importer of brands like Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Lamborghini, Bentley, Bugatti, Yamaha, D’Ieteren is the undisputed market leader in Belgium.
Driving, moving around and forward: our modes of transport are in revolution and the variety of transport solutions is growing rapidly. In addition to its import activities, D'Ieteren Auto is committed in the development of new services and solutions for becoming a major player in the European mobility of tomorrow.
The D’Ieteren customer journey includes interactions and touchpoints on & off line (Dealers Stores, Dealers and Brand websites, Customer phone centers, live chat, social media,…).
About the Job :
Based on the analysis of customer behaviour/feedback as well as on own expertise, the Customer Experience Specialist ensures an optimal customer experience (seamless, efficient and aligned with brand guidelines) throughout the customer journey with measurable results as well as accompanying the transformation of the organization towards a customer centric mindset.
Customer Experience & Customer Centricity
- Remain close to all the D’Ieteren teams (sales, aftersales, dealers, customer care, ...) for understanding their customer needs.
- Establish and maintain contacts with the various market players, using your network to keep up to date with the latest developments and trends in the field of customer experience (as well as competition channel/industry).
- Manage surveys (& tools) in order to capture feedback and analyse our Customer Experience
- Manage work sessions with users both for understanding needs (user research, market research) and for validating solutions (user test, behavioral test, etc.). Also, supervise a “Panel/community” of D’Ieteren Customers dedicated to tests and surveys regarding our products.
- Ensure that the client's point of view (VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER) is taken into account in all projects and processes, or internal and external (partners & OEM) forums.
- Act as an evangelist of the Customer Centricity by regularly providing teams with insights, suggestions, and tools on customer centricity.
- Rely on business intelligence and customer data analytics tools to learn how to address prospects & customers in a more personalized experience.
- Think and Build a Digital Transverse experience at a D'Ieteren scale in order to create a value proposition for the customer benefiting from all the offers and products of the D’Ieteren ecosystem (multi-brand and beyond for instance with Labbox). In particular, own at a business side, in close connection with IT, on Digital Transversal projects such as “Single Sign On”.
- Build & hold a general matricial roadmap and Organize the decision-making structures regarding the prioritization of improvements of the assets in terms of Customer Experience.
- Identify new initiatives/projects required to improve D’Ieteren’s Customer Experience, and manage their implementation either directly or with support of a project team.
- Monitor the success of the implemented actions, Regularly analyze the performance of the projects for which he/she is responsible and/or the new user flows or functionalities that he/she has contributed to implement and define the corrective actions to be implemented in order to continuously improve performance.
- Build business cases on the evolutions recommended and present well in advance a financial plan (& planning) that will ensure the efficiency of the resources.
Methodologies, Processes & Organization
- Write, maintain and guarantee the adoption and respect of the "customer experience" processes, which include a series of guidelines to which each stakeholder must pay attention when thinking and designing new products or projects.
- Propose and implement the KPIs, tools, processes necessary to measure the quality of the Customer Experience
- Create and maintain the Customer Journey Maps showing all touchpoints and assets in "brand view" and "asset view" (mainly digital touchpoints but also taking into account the offline touchpoints) showing the main UX quality indicators.
- Create and guarantee, for each brand, an updated version of a “referential” of all brand assets including : an exhaustive map of the brand ecosystem, a reporting of all the assets, a functional description of each asset, an historical documentation of all major decisions taken on each asset.
Expertise in UX & UI
- Translate business and user needs into accurate digital strategies ensuring the digital channel serves those needs at a best level.
- Is able to make “User Expert reviews” of each Digital Asset, providing clear recommendations on potential UX improvements.
- Customer Journeys, roles and complementarities of the different online marketing channels
- Analytics tools, CRM and Reporting
- Bilingual FR/NL with a good knowledge of English
- Digital UX & UI
- Automotive Market Knowledge is a plus.
- Master Degree with 3 to 5 Years in a relevant Experience
- Project management involving internal/external
- Communicate and influence
- Listening, Analyzing and Advising the internal customer
- Working in a team
- Be a force of proposal and conviction
- Result oriented, strong business mindset and Customer first attitude
- Stress management and resilience
- Be open to feedback