Campaign Officer | D'Ieteren |Kortenberg
The central campaign team is in charge of the execution of the marketing campaigns (email, direct mail, data segmentations) for D’Ieteren Automotive (VW, Audi, SKODA, VW Commercial Vehicles, SEAT, Porsche, CUPRA, ...) and their network and contributes to the development of the CRM strategy of D’Ieteren by enriching the customer journey and by developing new activations in order to generate more business in sales and after-sales.
The junior campaign officer is part of a dynamic team of CRM experts and reports directly to the CRM Operations Manager.
Execute campaigns based on requirements and planning:
- Collect all required inputs (images, texts, videos, links, ...) and build dynamic campaign content
- Create campaign multiple step flow in system (Marketing Cloud)
- Make the data selection based on the objective and the content of the campaign
- Test campaign and ensure everything is operational (CTA, link to websites, tracking, A/B testing, ...)
- Generate and share campaign preview; collect feedback from internal stakeholders, and adapt campaign accordingly
- Once all internal validations are collected, send the campaign and inform all concerned stakeholders about campaign blast.
Monitor & optimize campaigns:
- Regularly analyse data to understand issues and propose mitigation actions
- Identify best performing campaigns and develop recommendations for future campaigns
- Make a complete reporting of each campaign executed with a review on the campaign performance on the open/click rate + impact on lead generated and web visits. Provide insight for the business to improve the next campaign based on facts and figures.
Develop and maintain always on customer journey flows:
- Manage the different communications sent to the prospect and customer in the customer journey of each brand
- Provide reporting on those flows and make propositions to enrich the journey and improve the performance of those communications.
Contribute to various cross-organizational projects:
- Set up of CRM activations and provide CRM expertise within broader digital projects.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 1-2 years successful experience in Marketing, Communication or CRM
- Good verbal, written and visual communications; French, Dutch, English
- Problem solving skills and result oriented mindset
- Organized, process-oriented, excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and self-managing
- Stress resistant with ability to deliver high quality work, quickly, in a dynamic organization under time pressure
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- PERSEVERANCE : We value showing grit in the face of obstacles
- HONOURABLE : We value being true to our word
- CURIOUS BOLDNESS : We value continuously learning and acting with daring intent
- SUPPORTIVE : We really care about each other’s success
- ENTHUSIASM : We value expressing emotions as part of our true selves
In exchange for all these qualities we offer you an attractive salary with numerous supplementary advantages like a company car, a fuel card and the opportunity to evolve in a tone-setting company in the Belgian automotive-sector.