After Sales New Business Model Supervisor | D'Ieteren Auto | Erps-Kwerps
At D’Ieteren Auto, we strive to offer a range of services that are always in line with your daily concerns and aligned to the challenges facing the towns of tomorrow. From shared cars to a multi-vehicle offer or a simplified, transparent maintenance contract, we offer a made-to-measure service whatever the distance to be travelled.
- Master degree or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Good knowledge of After Sales (in the Automotive is a plus)
- Experience in Project Management
- Professional level of Dutch/French and good knowledge of English
- Pragmatic, logic and critically constructive, result oriented
- Good team player and team builder
- Healthy interest in the technologies of tomorrow, focus on Automotive
Goal of the function
The function is aimed at supporting the commercialization and rentability of new technologies in the After Sales, with a primary focus on connectivity of connectable and non-connectable vehicles. This is necessary as there is still a lot to discover about the theme, the technologies used, the added value and the services offered for all parties involved, namely: Factory, D'Ieteren, Dealer and customer.
The responsabilities for the our new After Sales Continuity Supervisor are divided over 4 main core activities.
- After Sales Process
- Perfect knowledge of the existing After Sales Process used by the official D’Ieteren dealers (what, who, when, why, when, how)
- Acts as After Sales Process ambassador to the dealers / D’Ieteren teams and the Factory
- Connectivity (and other new technologies in After Sales)
- Participates actively to the VW Group Digitalization of After Sales project with the main focus to ‘Connectivity’
- Participates actively to the project of implementation of a new Dealer Management System (ERP) in order to assure a perfect integration and optimization of ‘Connectivity’
- Propose optimizations of the use of ‘Connectivity’ technology for both the client and the dealers
- Construction and presentation of Business Plan for each proposed optimization
- Assures the implementation and adaption of the proposed optimisations within the dealers
- Reports the difficulties encountered (collaboration difficulties, technical/functional problems, etc.) and the scope, cost, timing gaps towards the After Sales Process Manager and/or After Sales Support Manager and proposes suitable solutions
- Describes and documents the optimization of Connectivity within the Kern Process Service
- Coordination/Collaboration with D'Ieteren teams
- Centralise the efforts within the various teams in order to come to a coherent understanding of the technologies
- Facilitate ‘solution’ proposition and implementation throughout the different teams
- Ensure all communications relating to Connectivity (and other new technologies), in particular by setting up and leading Status Meetings on a regular basis
- Is the single point of contact for all Connectivity (and other new technologies) related issues in After Sales
- Prepares the content and materials necessary for Connectivity (and other new technologies) training for the dealers
In exchange for a these qualities we offer you a attractive salary with numerous supplementary advantages like a company car, a fuel card and the opportunity to evolve in a tone-setting company in the Belgian automotive-sector.
In conclusion, D'Ieteren Auto is positioned as a key player in the changes of society related to your mobility. In an ever-changing world, we continue to prepare for the future. And we would like mobility for tomorrow to be fluid, comfortable and accessible in order to improve your social life.