Strategic Project & Program Manager | D'Ieteren | Kortenberg
At D’Ieteren, we have brought fluid mobility to our clients for the past 215 years. A genuine experience, with multimodal innovation at full speed. To do so, we count on the best skills of the brightest minds, filled with motivation and ambition, taking the lead and innovating non-stop.
We tackle mobility challenges with tons of experience and great knowhow. With a passion for technique that has always characterized our 100% Belgian company. Move the country with us. Make your move. Moving people forward. Towards the future of healthy, innovative mobility.
In an automotive landscape that is continuously changing, driven by technological improvements and changes in customer needs and behaviours towards mobility, D’Ieteren Automotive and more specifically our Sales & Network Business Unit has to transform its current activities to be the winner of tomorrow.
The Strategic Project & Program Manager reports to the Chief Commercial Officer.
His/her main tasks are:
- Carrying out analyses as part of assigned projects in order to identify potential problems and propose solutions.
- Lead (and ensure the implementation) of strategic and transversal projects, and drive the change to achieve significant impact and capture value for DIA
- Centralize, understand and challenge the plans/ambitions/requests from the business and ensure the follow-up of their implementation in order to continuously improve our processes
- Develop and implement new processes and ways of working to increase S&N operations efficiency and promote best-practices
- Bring his/her expertise to solve complex problem within the department in order to out-perform market average
- Must be able to advise the CCO on certain issues, and in this respect is expected to have a cross-functional vision of the company.
- Preparing presentations for various committees: Works Council / BRM / Management Sales & Network Committee /...
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills (output driven & result-oriented)
- Excellent stakeholder management and capabilities to navigate complex project environment
- Hands-on personality with a “can-do” mentality, able to operate in a project-oriented context and deliver on time and under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to build strong working relationships with senior management and executive board
- Empathic and foster collaboration between teams & departments
- Strong conflict management and persuasion skills (ability to convince without any hierarchical relationship)
- Ability to elaborate financial models, including good understanding of financial metrics (P&L, cost structure, …)
- Master’s Degree in business, engineering or similar fields
- 3+ years of experience in strategy & management consulting
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Expertise of automotive market and future of mobility is a plus
In exchange for all these qualities we offer you an attractive salary with numerous supplementary advantages like a company car, a fuel card and the opportunity to evolve in a tone-setting company in the Belgian automotive-sector.