Program Manager Automotive | D'Ieteren | Brussels
At D’Ieteren, we have brought fluid mobility to our clients for the past 215 years. A genuine experience, with multimodal innovation at full speed. To do so, we count on the best skills of the brightest minds, filled with motivation and ambition, taking the lead and innovating non-stop.
We tackle mobility challenges with tons of experience and great knowhow. With a passion for technique that has always characterized our 100% Belgian company. Move the country with us. Make your move. Moving people forward. Towards the future of healthy, innovative mobility.
We are looking for :
Program Manager Automotive
(Business Support Department - Kortenberg)
- Participate to the definition of the strategy for the department, identify the priorities and translate these into actual projects to ensure their implementation and improve the department performances
- Centralize, understand and assess the requests from the business and ensure the follow-up of their implementation in order to continuously improve our processes
- Coordinate, support and manage the reporting of the different projects to ensure an efficient and optimum execution of these
- Drive the change and lead the communication and promotion of the department activities towards the end-users to ensure adoption of the new tools and processes
- Build, manage and monitor the Business Support team budget in order to “stay on track” at all times
- Lead, coach, evaluate and manage his/her team members in order to develop their skills, support their evolution and increase their motivation
- Develop and implement new processes and ways of working within his/her domain of responsibility to achieve optimum operations and promote best-practices
- Bring his/her expertise to solve complex problem within the department in order to out-perform market average
- Rapport directly to the Director Business Support
Skills & experiences:
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills (output driven)
- Good stakeholder management and capabilities to navigate complex project environment
- Hands-on personality with a “can-do” mentality, able to operate in a project-oriented context and deliver on time and under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to build strong working relationships with (senior) management and foster collaboration between teams
- Strong conflict management and persuasion skills (ability to convince without any hierarchical relationship)
- Coaching skills (active listening, caring leader, problem solving)
- Ability to elaborate financial models, including good understanding of financial metrics (P&L, cost structure, …)
- Master’s Degree in business, engineering or similar fields
- 5 years of experience of which minimum 3 in strategy or management consulting or as project lead in large transformation
- Knowledge of tools to find, analyse and present information (expert in use of Microsoft Office tools)
- Fluent in English and Dutch and/or French
- Understanding of automotive market
In an automotive landscape that is continuously changing, driven by technological improvements and changes in customer needs and behaviours towards cars, D’Ieteren Automotive and more specifically our Brands & Network Business Unit has to transform its current activities to be the winner of tomorrow by for example developing new expertise in Data analytics & Insight, digitisation & automation or transversal project management.
About the Business Support department
To support this transformation of our business, develop true insights and create value from the massive set of data available, and successfully embrace the new era of digitization and automatization, the Chief Brands & Network Officer has setup a Business Support department. Reporting directly to the Chief Brans & Network Officer, and being represented in the B&N Committee, the Business Support department has a mission to support all our activities from importation of cars, distribution of aftersales parts, management of our network to digitization of our customer journey and development of online sales in order to reinforce D’Ieteren Automotive position as undisputable leader in the Belgian mobility landscape.
In its transversal role as centre of expertise for the Brands & Network BU, the Business support team (i) Centralizes and manage all data Insights & analytics related topics, (ii) Develops data-driven optimisation tools for our tactical spending, (iii) Drives development of Digital Sales & IT solutions and (iv) Leads large and/or transversal strategic initiatives centrally.
- The opportunity to contribute to drive the transformation of D’Ieteren Automotive in a fast-evolving industry
- A challenging job with room for growth and development
- A competitive package
- A result-based but fun company culture
- A dynamic working environment with a highly driven and caring team