Marketing Project Manager | Volkswagen D'Ieteren Finance | Louvain
Volkswagen D'Ieteren Finance has been actively developing mobility solutions suited to the needs of its customers for over five years.
As an all-round marketeer, make financial products appealing through marketing while proposing multimodal solutions.
- Automotive market, the competition and products
- Technology, economic and political developments
- Customer environments (B2C and B2B)
- Purpose and complementarity of the different on- and off-line marketing channels
- Internal and external communication processes and flows.
- Extensive professional experience (over five years of experience) in marketing positions
- Project management involving internal stakeholders and external partners
- Definition of strategies and communication plans (annual and/or by campaign) involving several communication channels
- Budget preparation and management
- Briefing and management of suppliers, in particular consulting/creative agencies.
As a subsidiary of the D’Ieteren and Volkswagen groups, we provide a wide choice of vehicles from the following manufacturers: Volkswagen, Skoda, Audi, SEAT, Volkswagen SUVs, Porsche, Yamaha, My Way, and MAN. Volkswagen D'Ieteren Finance currently has over 100,000 fleet vehicles.
In order to meet this goal, the Marketing team is taking on the challenges of the future. To do so, it is seeking a Marketing Project Manager in Louvain.