Online Sales specialist (Ecommerce) | D'Ieteren Auto | Kortenberg
About us :
As official importer of brands like Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Lamborghini, Bentley, Bugatti, Yamaha, D’Ieteren is the undisputed market leader in Belgium.
Driving, moving around and forward: our modes of transport are in revolution. The number of journeys remains stable, but the variety of transport solutions is growing rapidly. In addition to its import activities, D'Ieteren Auto is committed in the development of new services and solutions for becoming a major player in the European mobility of tomorrow.
With strong ambitions in the Digital area, D’Ieteren Auto is of the first companies in Europe to offer a full experience of online sales for New Vehicles. We create and manage the official eCommerce new vehicle stores for Volkswagen Group brands in Belgium (VW as far, Audi, Seat, Skoda to come).
About the Job :
The new eCommerce Manager will oversee and manage all the ecommerce platforms with a responsibility for the ECommerce Channel P&L including Conversion Rate and Turnover Objectives. He/she will handle decision-making for features, budgets and planning of the platform developments and online global presence. He/she will also be responsible for orchestrating, inspiring and training the stakeholders.
Orchestration / Prioritization :
- You are the primary point of contact for key stakeholders in the brands teams regarding the eCommerce platform(s).
- Based on a deep understanding of the brands teams (their needs, way of working and organization) you define the processes for operating and collaborate for the best performance of the channel.
- You are responsible for the adoption and alignment of all stakeholders (i.e. brands teams, parts & accessories teams, Retail Network, IT) with your operating and Prioritization processes.
- You will interact with all Central D’Ieteren teams (Digital, CRM, Media, retail…), in a matricial context, to ensure the delivery of the best possible service, with the support of a digital project manager.
- You may have to interact directly with upper management and present your plans for any new advances or initiatives to improve e-sales and general online awareness and performance of the platforms.
- You define the best roadmap and thus prioritize the evolutions in order to keep, as much as possible, a shared core system benefiting for all brands.
Online Traffic Generation:
In a close collaboration with the acquisition & Social Media Manager and the Brands you will :
- Have the holistic view and recommend the best balance in terms of budget/planning of the global online presence of all the eCommerce platforms : Organic, Paid, partnerships, Special actions & Animations…
- Ensure the best strategies in terms of online presence in the pre-booking phases (Landing pages, cross or multi-brand opportunities, retargeting or email marketing…).
- Propose and negotiate with the Brands (and finally follow-up) the digital Media budgets according to your sales targets (discussed with the brands) and your conversion & UX targets (discussed with your hierarchy).
eMerchandising & Conversion :
In compliance with each specific brands & strategic guidelines, product (vehicle) strategy (given by the brands) as well as IT general guidelines :
- You recommend to the brand managers the most efficient “Product catalogue” (dedicated digital models, special marketing operations,…) to guarantee the best performance of the platform.
- You are responsible for the global P&L of all the Platforms. In consequence, you are responsible to propose, defend (in an annual Business plan presentation) and follow-up digital evolution budgets and planning according to all your targets and constrains.
- You collaborate with internal teams to create appropriate journeys.
- You are responsible for determining and supervising the implementation of the best flow on each platform (and especially in the Funnels), as well as the best templates to present/display the products. In this purpose you will liaise with the UX designers, analytics experts and IT to be able to prioritize and take all necessary actions needed for implementation.
- You proactively identify, recommend and implement (eventually with Agencies & IT teams) new business opportunities for the platform (White Labels, Affiliates, Partnership, special online operations…).
- You are responsible for Proposing, Planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests in order to optimize funnels conversion. To this purpose, you ensure to be up to date, to recommend and to ensure implementation of the most accurate tools for this objective.
- You lead a perpetual brainstorm process and implement new and creative growth hacking strategies.
Market Knowledge & Innovation
- You are connected with the Market research department, and the Marketing Managers of all the brands for understanding the customer needs and find how to translate this in the best Digital Experience
- You remain perfectly aware of all the latest trends and best practices in terms of online commerce, online marketing and measurement.
- You remain constantly informed of developments in the sector and the actions of the competition (channel/industry).
- You evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Organization, Planning and Budgeting
- You collaborate and advises the Acquisition & Social Medial Manager on the acquisition budget.
- You negotiate with the Brands the global Digital communication Budget according to the sales objectives they give to you.
- You propose, defend and manage the budget for evolutions (front/back developments) of the platforms. In this purpose, you are responsible to present well in advance a financial plan (& planning) that will ensure the efficiency of the resources.
- You are able to ensure directly the Project Management of all of the asset evolutions
Analytics & Reporting
- You utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate online customer experience and propose KPIs and reportings enabling an efficient monitoring.
- You provide commented analytic reportings of online sales and funnels performance in a channel view.
- You ensure the setup of the processes and tools needed for providing reportings on ROI Marketing, ROI of feature developments or new user-flows or actions, in a continuous improvement mindset.
- Master degree
- You have at least 8 years of eCommerce experience, or equivalent experience directly managing a digital/eCommerce channel, supply and logistic flow, pricing policies.
- Proven sales experience
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Project Management experience (soft & methodology skills,…)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, affiliates marketing, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in CRO by optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends, …) and Reporting.
- Excellent communication, stakeholders management and mentoring skills.
- Strong collaborative skills and learning attitude
- Result oriented, strong business mindset and Customer first attitude
- French and/or Dutch (with at least native level in one and able to understand a business conversation for the other), English at a business level